Welcome to the Brentwood Men’s Page – These guys are some of the most active people within the walls of Brentwood. They are always helping to get something accomplished. Whether it be painting the walls to mowing the grass, they are always ready and willing. They meet the first Saturday of the month for a breakfast/meeting and fellowship at 9am, locations change if you plan to come please call so we can ensure the right meeting place for the month 740.264.4531
You don’t have to go to Brentwood to attend these meetings or activities!
How the Brentwood Men’s group came to be:
1993- Brentwood Men’s Group began with just 2 men meeting for breakfast
1996- The men participated in their first yard sale at Jeff Tech. (Now Eastern Gateway Community College)
1997- The first February dinner was held. Entertainment was a murder mystery performed by members of the congregation
2000- The February dinner became a fund raiser which is now a dinner/auction
For 20 years the Men’s Group has continued to grow from those first 2 to 35. While supporting activities within the church and the surrounding communities all of the projects are possible not only because of the dedication of members in the group but largely due to the support of the Brentwood Church Family.
Some of the projects we are involved with are:
- Recycling Aluminum cans, copper, & brass
- Recycling paper products
- Organizing, serving the meal and conducting the February dinner/auction
- Completing “Days of Labor” which were purchased at the dinner/auction
- Working with the Church Trustees to maintain the Church & Parsonage properties, including mowing and painting
- Participation in the September yard sale at Eastern Gateway Community College – now collecting items. If you wish to donate feel free to contact the church and we will pick your items up!
- Funded the initial paving of the Church parking lot, now supported by the congregation